Friday, March 19, 2010

Sisters: Related and Otherwise

Here are some fun pictures from recently:


.........................................................................................................................................I am almost positive that we are related only because no one else would quite understand us.

I freakin love my sisters. Ali too, even though she was watching Calamity Jane in the other room. (Click the link - this is the reason guys that can sing are attractive. OH MY GOSH. Nothing beats that.)

But I am blessed, not only with wonderful blood-related sisters, but wonderful soul-related sisters.

One of whom I got to spend a great morning-afternoon with today, and we took some fantastic pictures! Here are a few of my favorites.
.........................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................Spring is in the air, even though it is absolutely freezing!

I was looking through the pictures we took today, and I noticed something. A picture I took about a year ago looks very similar. (I noticed it because the picture from last year is up on my wall.) Tell me if these look alike to you.

March 19, 2010

February 29, 2009

That really, really makes me laugh.

Funny enough, she's another one of my non-related sisters! I have 5 of them, whom I have been tight with since... mid high school somethin... and still, even when I haven't seen them for a long time, relate to just as tightly when we see each other. Time makes no difference.

Brittney Beecher and Brooke Beecher (related), Amber Glissmeyer (married), Shelayne Hunsaker (engaged), and Mariesa Bergin (mission).

Pictures of those not yet pictured:

I just wanted to state quickly how lucky I am, and how much I love all these people. I hope we are besties for the rest of time and all eternity. When we are all married we will get together and go on vacations, and have barbecues on the 4th of July every year.

The end!

1 comment:

amberjulieann said...

Yes we will! And I actually thought the same thing about that picture and the one with you and me. You look the same in both.

Post a Comment

For commenting on this blog, you receive one cyber high-five.

 
;