Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yellowstone

Last week, I went on my first vacation with his family. I've known their family for a while, but on this vacation I officially felt like I was part of it.

It was a blast, with some awesome photos, up-close-and-personal animal encounters, cute nieces & nephews, and sunburns all around.





















A fantastic trip, and a fantastic family. I'm excited to be able to count myself as part of it. I'm getting two parents, two grandparents, two brother-in-laws, two sister-in-laws (one of whom has a blog), three nieces and a nephew. How good can life get?

5 comments:

Mistie said...

Really, so happy for you Lindsey! And so happy you love his family...that makes it all the better! We went to some of those same spots in Jackson last year. And those baby bears are too precious.
Hope all the wedding plans are coming along?!!

mCat said...

Looks so fun, and that last shot of the baby bears is cute. I haven't been to Yellowstone since I was a kid and now I have a hankering. But when there is no snow : )

Sarah Anne said...

Wow, that is so gorgeous!! Looks way fun. :)

Susan Anderson said...

Those last two photos are SO cute.

=)

Teachinfourth said...

Man, I really need to get back to Yellowstone again someday...of course, it probably hasn't changed a whole lot in the last 20 years.

It looks like it was a great trip!

Post a Comment

For commenting on this blog, you receive one cyber high-five.

 
;