Monday, January 11, 2010

Music Monday

This is something that I want to start doing occasionally. These are my choices for today:

Romantic Classic Acoustic Songs
Pure, simple, sincere. Both from the mid 70s to early 80s. Two of my favorites from the good ol' days. (Please note, not even close to my only favorites.) Men - learn how to play these for your girl, and she will most likely be totally twitterpated. I know I would be.




The last one has like, German translation - because everything else I could find were just lame cover acts. But this is about the music, nothing about the video.

I adore these songs. No one can dis on the classics - no one. Dan Fogelberg and Jim Croce, may they both rest in peace. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For commenting on this blog, you receive one cyber high-five.

 
;