Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bachelorette Party

Mormon bachelorette parties are an interesting place to be. They usually aren't the same kind of wild party as you find elsewhere, instead they are rather more like a themed girls night.

Mine wasn't a wild party, but a simple girls afternoon. It involved throwing shrimp, manicures, and lots of shared memories. I am glad to have so many wonderful girlfriends, even more than are present in these photos. I hope that those friendships don't fade after I am married, as it sometimes happens. But, the way I see it, even if only in these photos I will always have these wonderful girls in my life.



I'm so thankful to these ladies! May the parties never end!

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Sounds like a fun party to me!

=)

Post a Comment

For commenting on this blog, you receive one cyber high-five.

 
;