Thursday, January 27, 2011

MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE

So... apparently the earth has been rotating. Dang that freaking earth!

I have just learned that the astrological signs have officially shifted. (Article) Do I read horoscopes? No. Do I believe in all this zodiac mumbo-jumbo? Not even close. But still!!! That whole lame joke about, "I'm a cancer..." "Oh no, is it terminal?" NO LONGER APPLIES.

Argh. Stupid stars. Ruin my life. I guess I'm a Gemini now. THANKS A LOT.

UPDATE...
I have come to learn that actually this only applies to those who are born after 2011. Lame. I was enjoying my ridiculous comical freak out. Heh...

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

And I've apparently gone from Gemini to Taurus!

;)

Susan Anderson said...

Oh, just read your update.

Whew! What a relief...

;)

Post a Comment

For commenting on this blog, you receive one cyber high-five.

 
;