Monday, September 12, 2011

Distractions!

My brain is being taken over. I am overwhelmed by awesome and adorable-ness. My social life and free time are being eaten by the epic.

What has happened to me?

I have discovered a new website.
It is called:




I need more time in the day to do these cute crafts...


And these recipes...


And these fun Halloween decorations...


But I've got stupid responsibilities getting in my way.

Just to put things in perspective... it has taken me two hours to write this little post... BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING DISTRACTED.

Someone save me!

4 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

Uh oh...I think I'm hooked...

Susan Anderson said...

That pumpkin on the bottom middle is darling.

=)

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh no - that does look like the ultimate distraction!

deb duty said...

I'm loving it too! I just need to find more time to explore!

Post a Comment

For commenting on this blog, you receive one cyber high-five.

 
;