Monday, September 26, 2011

Reception Details

Our photographer did a great job at capturing a few of the cute things we had going on at our reception... and I am very glad for this because it went so dang fast I can hardly remember any of it.

The reception center looked like a fairy land when the sun went down.



Instead of a guest book, we did note cards and a mailbox - most of those messages turned out pretty cute and funny.
So many wonderful and thoughtful gifts.
The food, all done by my amazing mom.



The cake - complete with floral arrangements made by Grayson's mom.  In fact, she did ALL of the florals for the wedding.  They were fantastic!

Our DJ and Groomsman Nick #2

A tired couple nearing the end of the night... and the end of the blog post.

More pictures coming! That's right, at least one more photo post left.

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Can't believe the two moms did all the food and flowers. Amazing women!

=)

tammy said...

Wow. It looks so amazing! I can't believe how much your moms did either.

Breezy Brie said...

O my! How adorable! Your reception is the cutest one I have ever seen! And I love the mailbox idea! :)

Brie @ BreezyPinkDaisies

Post a Comment

For commenting on this blog, you receive one cyber high-five.

 
;