Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Five(ish) F's for the Perfect Bridal Shower

I have been blessed with a lot of wonderful people who have thrown me some wonderful showers! When I got engaged, I thought two, three showers would happen, tops... but the grand total has turned out to be FIVE beautiful showers and one awesome upcoming bachelorette party!

Though I still have one shower left, I want to state how much of a BLAST I have had at these for the last two weeks, and show exactly what has made them so great...


More details on the friend shower,




Yes, Grayson has made an appearance at almost every shower. The first one was his neighborhood, so his mother and I wanted him to attend the whole thing... and he had so much fun that he wanted to attend the others too.

I'm getting married in 17 days! AAAHHHH!!! Today is my birthday, I'm 22 years old now, so I guess I am old enough to be a Mrs...

4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

You are a lucky girl. It's fun to read about your happiness.

=)

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wow, that's a lot of showers! How great!

Cheeseboy said...

Lindsey! Wow, it has been so long since I visited. Sorry. Didn't even know you were engaged! Congrats. You guys look like a very handsome couple.

Cheeseboy said...

By the way, Salt Lake temple = best temple!

Post a Comment

For commenting on this blog, you receive one cyber high-five.

 
;