Friday, July 22, 2011

From Grayson, This Year

I did a post about my birthday last year, so I figured I would detail the cute and wonderful things he did for me this year.

Right after work, he surprised me with dinner at Spaghetti Factory, one of my absolute favorite restaurants. While there, he handed me a present, and when I opened it I knew that he it he totally understands what a huge nerd I am.

After we returned to his house, running around doing wedding errands (to which there are no end), he went into his basement for a moment, and came up carrying something that just overjoyed me.


That is a picture print that I have had sitting in my room for three years, saving up for an opportunity to mat and frame it, but never coming up with the funds. It is now ready for us to hang in our new apartment home. I am simply obsessed with this gift.

Then, to end the day, he drove me up to a lookout point on South Mountain for the sunset so I could take some pictures. It was absolutely beautiful; he knows me so well.


So all in all, it was a wonderful day. I hope he stays this sweet to me in years to come.

So, are you sick of me being all talky and cutesy about my fiance yet?

1 comment:

tammy said...

Very thoughtful gifts! And I can't believe how fast your wedding is coming....less than two weeks! So excited for you.

Post a Comment

For commenting on this blog, you receive one cyber high-five.

 
;