Monday, April 19, 2010

Bryce and Crystal's Wedding

I love Bryce, I love Crystal, and oh how I love photo ops...

Aww.
Spring is here. Let the weddings and engagements and babies commence.

Yep, I went a bit picture crazy again. But that's ok, because crazy is what I do best.

There's the wedding pics...

The scenic pics...

The cute random kid pics...

The goofy pics...

Definitely got plenty of those. They are always my favorites...

And last but not least...

(Drumroll)

There's the reception pictures...
which I have been unable to edit or upload...
due to the partial death/paralyzing of my computer.

On finals week.

With a huge paper to type and a final website to finish.

Both of which are a huge fraction of my final grade.

......

PANIC MUCH?!

That computer, sadly, is much of my life. A part of my soul might be dead. It's my favorite horcrux...

Yep, it's trial of faith time for Lindsey. I know it will all work out, and when it's all said and done, I am sure I will deserve a reward of some kind. I think someone should sponsor me a vacation. Who wants to take me to Italy?

No?

How about introduce me to some attractive Italian man? I'll settle for that too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

For commenting on this blog, you receive one cyber high-five.

 
;