Friday, April 2, 2010

March 2010 Video

I used to do these once a year... just a big culmination of what my year was. I enjoy making these videos too much!!! I can't wait a year to make them public; I just can't. So here's the video from March. At the end of it is the video I mentioned from San Francisco. (The end meaning... about 1:15 into it.) Utterly hilarious, especially at the very end (5:18). I implore you to watch it. The music rocks too...


January and February's videos I have placed in my Video Archives page. They have awesome music and awesome people as well. Enjoy!

(I've tried to fix the privacy settings so that the video is available to anyone with a Facebook account, make sure you're logged in, and if it doesn't work for you please let me know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For commenting on this blog, you receive one cyber high-five.

 
;