Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm lost in a DaiDream!

Lindsey's final web design project for her web essentials class:

DaiDream
(Click the link now, cause I don't know how much longer UVU will host it.)

We had to create a vacation site. I could not choose a single destination. I want to go everywhere. Also, I have no money, and I'm not a very avid hitchhiker. So what should I do?

The solution to this is simple. I invented a company called DaiDream. Go ahead and explore it. It is my brainchild. (Note, it's all hand-coded, so it's not the epitome of webdom - but it's not half bad.)

A secret that only my blog friends will know: I originally designed the header for this blog. I tweaked it for my final project. I'm sneaky like that. Also, the video featured makes me smile. That song has been stuck in my head for a week now.

The contact-us page even works. If you fill it out and submit it, it will email me. Heck, maybe I'll feature you on the blog if you do that. Because you are awesome.

And now, Lindsey's summer begins. Praise Allah!

PS: (Note from the future) I just checked out my peer reviews. 5 stars is an extremely rare rating. Guess what? Lindsey got almost entirely 5 star ratings. Boo-YAH!! I bought a Dr. Pepper in celebration. It exploded with a mushroom cloud of force. I think that is because it was happy for me.

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Dr. Pepper makes a great celebratory drink. Nice work and the summer is yours. Now if were only not 6 degrees outside.

Todd said...

Way to go!

So... the ironic thing is, I did the contact us thing just for fun after reading the first paragraph of this post. Sent it, then read the rest... I had no Idea it actually worked... :)

Post a Comment

For commenting on this blog, you receive one cyber high-five.

 
;